From 2017: State Specific Action Plan on Water
1. SSAP-Water Introduction- Rationale, Objectives, Timelines and Expected Deliverables
2. State-Water Budgeting- Rationale, Process adopted and Expected outcomes
4. Roles, Responsibilities and functions of various Authorities
5. State level: Implementation and Monitoring
a. Implementation & Monitoring- Composition of State Level Steering and Monitoring Committee.
b. State Wise Steering and Monitoring Committees.
c. State Wise Nodal Department, Institution and Officers.
d. Monthly monitoring format to be submitted by States.
e. Progress report of SSAP-Water/ State Water Budgeting- State wise
6. NWM level: Monitoring and Technical Evaluation Committee
7. Checklist of SSAP-Water Activities.
8. Model State level SSAP-Water Inception Workshop and stakeholders to be invited.
10. Workshops on SSAP-Water
a. 5th June 2017: National Orientation on STATE/UT SPECIFIC ACTION PLAN FOR WATER SECTOR
b. 23 rd October 2017: National Consultation to finalise Model TEMPLATE on STATE/UT SPECIFIC ACTION PLAN on WATER (SSAP-Water)
11. SSAP-Water Model Templates
a. Part-1: State Water Budgeting for Water Security, Safety and Sustainability Dated 23 rd October 2017
b. Part-II: Assessment and Action Plan on Climate Change.
c. Part-III:SSAP-Water for 20150