From 2017: State Specific Action Plan on Water
1. SSAP-Water Introduction- Rationale, Objectives, Timelines and Expected Deliverables
2. State Water Budgeting- Rationale, Process adopted and Expected outcomes
4. Roles, Responsibilities and functions of various Authorities
5. State level: Implementation and Monitoring
a. Implementation & Monitoring- Composition of State Level Steering and Monitoring Committee.
b. Monthly monitoring format to be submitted by States.
c. Progress report of SSAP-Water/ State Water Budgeting- State wise
6. NWM level: Monitoring and Technical Evaluation Committee
7. Checklist of SSAP-Water Activities.
8. Model State level SSAP-Water Inception Workshop and stakeholders to be invited.
10. Workshops on SSAP-Water
a. 5th June 2017: National Orientation on STATE/UT SPECIFIC ACTION PLAN FOR WATER SECTOR
b. 23 rd October 2017: National Consultation to finalise Model TEMPLATE on STATE/UT SPECIFIC ACTION PLAN on WATER (SSAP-Water)
11. SSAP-Water Model Templates
a. Part-1: State Water Budgeting for Water Security, Safety and Sustainability Dated 23 rd October 2017
b. Part-II: Assessment and Action Plan on Climate Change.
c. Part-III:SSAP-Water for 20150
13. NWM communication with Knowledge Institutions